Mismeasuring Long Run Growth: The Bias from Spliced National Accounts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2014. "Mismeasuring Long Run Growth. The Bias from Spliced National Accounts," Working Papers 0060, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014. "Mismeasuring Long Run Growth. The Bias from Spliced National Accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 10137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014. "Mismeasuring long run growth : the bias from spliced national accounts," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angel de la Fuente, 2012. "Series enlazadas de empleo y VAB para España, 1955-2010 (RegDat_Nac versión 3.1)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 919.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2012. "Series enlazadas de empleo y VAB para España, 1955-2010 (RegDat_Nac versión 3.0)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 894.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel De la Fuente, 2012. "Series enlazadas de empleo y VAB para Espana, 1955-2010," Working Papers 1225, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Shirley Cassing, 1996. "Correctly Measuring Real Value Added," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 195-206, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth measurement; splicing GDP; historical national accounts; Spain;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cge:wacage:202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Snape). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.