Series enlazadas de empleo y VAB para Espana, 1955-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Javier Morales & Sara G. Castellanos & Mariana A. Toran, 2012. "Analisis del uso de servicios financieros por parte de las empresas en Mexico. Que nos dice el Censo Economico 2009," Working Papers 1215, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Jasmina Bjeletic & Carlos Herrera & Soledad Hormazabal & Ivonne Ordonez & Carolina Romero, 2009. "Proyecciones del impacto de los fondos de pensiones en la inversion en infraestructura y el crecimiento en Latinoamerica," Working Papers 0921, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mariana A. Toran & F. Javier Morales & Sara G. Castellanos, 2012. "Analysis of the Use of Financial Services by Companies in Mexico: What does the 2009 Economic Census tell us?," Working Papers 1216, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014.
"Mismeasuring long run growth : the bias from spliced national accounts,"
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH
wp14-04, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2014. "Mismeasuring Long Run Growth. The Bias from Spliced National Accounts," Working Papers 0060, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2014. "Mismeasuring Long Run Growth: The Bias from Spliced National Accounts," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 202, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2014. "Mismeasuring Long Run Growth. The Bias from Spliced National Accounts," CEPR Discussion Papers 10137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsContabilidad Nacional de Espana; series homogeneas;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-12-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.