La evolución de la financiación de las comunidades autónomas de régimen común, 2002-2010
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel De la Fuente, 2013. "La evolucion de la financiacion de las comunidades autonomas de regimen comun, 2002-2010," Working Papers 1310, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Javier Morales & Sara G. Castellanos & Mariana A. Toran, 2012. "Analisis del uso de servicios financieros por parte de las empresas en Mexico. Que nos dice el Censo Economico 2009," Working Papers 1215, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mariana A. Toran & F. Javier Morales & Sara G. Castellanos, 2012. "Analysis of the Use of Financial Services by Companies in Mexico: What does the 2009 Economic Census tell us?," Working Papers 1216, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Luis J. Carranza & Angel Melguizo & David Tuesta, 2012. "Matching Contributions for Pensions in Colombia, Mexico, and Peru: Experiences and Prospects," Working Papers 1232, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:926.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.