The Decision to Move House and Aggregate Housing-Market Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Sheedy, Kevin D., 2016. "The decision to move house and aggregate housing-market dynamics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86227, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bø, Erlend Eide, 2018.
"Housing match quality and demand: What can we learn from comparing buyer characteristics?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 184-199.
- Erlend Eide Bø, 2017. "Match quality in housing transactions. What can we learn from comparing buyers and sellers?," Discussion Papers 865, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Anthony A. DeFusco & Charles G. Nathanson & Eric Zwick, 2017. "Speculative Dynamics of Prices and Volume," NBER Working Papers 23449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing market; Search and Matching; Endogenous moving; Match quality investment;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DGE-2016-08-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2016-08-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfm:wpaper:1621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Hannon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmlseuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.