Human Rights as a Tool for Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Couret Branco & Pedro Damiao Henriques, 2010.
"The Political Economy of the Human Right to Water,"
Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 142-155, June.
- Branco, Manuel Couret & Henriques, Pedro Damiao de Sousa, 2008. "The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 108631, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Manuel Couret Branco & Pedro Damiao Henriques, 2008. "The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Morris Altman, 2004. "Why Unemployment Insurance Might Not Only Be Good for the Soul, It Might Also Be Good for the Economy," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(4), pages 517-541.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Altman, Morris, 2014. "Insights from behavioral economics on how labor markets work," Working Paper Series 3466, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sturla, Gino & Illanes, Camila, 2014. "La Política de Aguas en Chile y la Gran Minería del Cobre [Water Policy in Chile and the Great Copper Mining]," MPRA Paper 76089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2009_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Angela Pacheco (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.