The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Branco, Manuel Couret & Henriques, Pedro Damiao de Sousa, 2008. "The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 108631, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sturla, Gino & Illanes, Camila, 2014. "La Política de Aguas en Chile y la Gran Minería del Cobre [Water Policy in Chile and the Great Copper Mining]," MPRA Paper 76089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Couret Branco & Pedro Damião Henriques, 2009. "Human Rights as a Tool for Sustainable Development," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_11, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Rights; Right to Water; Economic Theory; Market.;
All these keywords.
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2008_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Angela Pacheco (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.