The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sturla, Gino & Illanes, Camila, 2014.
"La Política de Aguas en Chile y la Gran Minería del Cobre
[Water Policy in Chile and the Great Copper Mining]," MPRA Paper 76089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Couret Branco & Pedro Damião Henriques, 2009. "Human Rights as a Tool for Sustainable Development," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_11, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
KeywordsHuman rights; Water; Market; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sbrfsr:108631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/soberea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .