World Economy: What Does the Road to Recovery from COVID-19 Look Like? Expert Survey on Worldwide Effects of the Pandemic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020.
"Expected effects of the US tax reform on other countries: global and local survey evidence,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(6), pages 1608-1630, December.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7491, CESifo.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 331, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dorine Boumans & Johanna Garnitz & Günther G. Schulze, 2018.
"Who has terror angst? Perceptions of the effects of terror on the world economy,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 29-33, January.
- Dorine Boumans & Johanna Garnitz & Günther G. Schulze, 2016. "Who Has Terror Angst? Perceptions of the Effects of Terror on the World Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6049, CESifo.
- Sebastian Link & Stefan Sauer, 2020. "Monatlicher Nowcast der realisierten Kurzarbeit auf Basis von Unternehmensbefragungen," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 114, October.
- Dorine Boumans & Sebastian Link & Stefan Sauer, 2020. "Covid-19: The World Economy Needs a Lifeline – But Which One?," EconPol Policy Brief 27, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:econpr:_26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.