Asset Pricing Implications of a New Keynesian Model: A Note
De Paoli, Scott, and Weeken [2010, Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 34, 2056-73] study equity and bonds prices in a New Keynesian model with sticky nominal prices. This note argues that their model generates a behavior of the labor market variables that is contrary to empirical evidence and, as remedy for this deficiency, suggests a model with both sticky nominal wages and prices.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstrasse 5, 81679 Munich|
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- De Paoli, Bianca & Scott, Alasdair & Weeken, Olaf, 2010.
"Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2056-2073, October.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2007. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Bank of England working papers 326, Bank of England.
- Bianca De Paoli, Alasdair Scott, Olaf Weeken, 2007. "Asset pricing implications for a New Keynesian model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 156, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2006. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 358, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2010. "Asset pricing implications of a new keynesian model," Post-Print hal-00732761, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Saavedra)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.