Application of Regionally Varying Additionality Degrees in the Practice of EU Cohesion Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of the structural funds on objective 1 regions: An exploratory discussion," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 201-210.
- Sjed Ederveen & Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2003. "Funds and Games: The Economics of European Cohesion Policy," Occasional Papers 03, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muraközy, Balázs & Telegdy, Álmos, 2016.
"Political incentives and state subsidy allocation: Evidence from Hungarian municipalities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 324-344.
- Balázs Murakozy & Almos Telegdy, 2015. "Political Incentives and State Subsidy Allocation: Evidence from Hungarian Municipalities," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1531, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg & Georg Wamser, 2011. "Lisbon Agenda, Regional Innovation System and the New EU Cohesion Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3564, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chiara Del Bo & Massimo Florio & Silvia Vignetti & Emanuela Sirtori, 2011. "Additionality and regional development: are EU Structural Funds complements or substitutes of national Public Finance?," Working Papers 201101, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsadditionality; cohesion policy; EU regions; matching grant; growth and distribution;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .