Gains and Losses of India-China Trade Cooperation – a Gravity Model Impact Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," NBER Working Papers 4465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath & Mukhopadhyay, Kakali, 2015. "A comprehensive economic partnership between India and Japan: Impact, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 94-107.
- Yvonne Sperlich, 2015. "From power transition to economic integration theory: A review of the BRICS literature," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 15101, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Shinyekwa, Isaac & Othieno, Lawrence, 2013. "Comparing the Performance of Uganda’s Intra-East African Community Trade and Other Trading Blocs: A Gravity Model Analysis," Research Series 150227, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Madhurima Bhattacharyay, 2016. "Trends and Patterns of Growth, Development, Achievements of China and India: A Comparative Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 5788, CESifo Group Munich.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Kakali Mukhopadhyay, 2013. "Economy Wide Impact of the Trade Integration between Japan and India: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4557, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shinyekwa, Isaac & Lawrence, Othieno, 2013. "Comparing the Performance of Uganda’s Intra-East African Community Trade and Other Trading Blocs: A Gravity Model Analysis," Research Series 159667, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Sayeeda Bano, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Trade Relations between New Zealand and China in the Context of a Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers in Economics 14/04, University of Waikato.
More about this item
KeywordsPTAs; FTA; gravity model; trade intensity indices; India- People Republic of China; bilateral trade flows; trade creation and trade diversion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.