International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
1995: Economic Integration in the Western Hemisphere Symposium, June 7-9, 1995, San Jose, Costa Rica
- 50820 Emerging Policy Issues and Research Priorities on Western Hemisphere Integration
by Hedley, Douglas D.
- 50819 Analysis for Western Hemisphere Integration
by Aldrich, Lorna M.
- 50818 The Social Challenge of the New Economic Era in Latin America
by Berry, Albert
- 50817 The Andean System of Price Bands
by Castro, Yesid
- 50816 The Impacts of MERCOSUR on Brazil
by Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Lopes, Mauro de Rezende & Pereira, Lia Valls
- 50815 Western Hemisphere Integration: Trade Policy Reform and Environmental Policy Harmonization
by Gray, Denice & Krissoff, Barry & Tsigas, Marinos E.
- 50814 Agricultural, Environmental and Health Research in a Global Environment
by Ruttan, Vernon W.
- 50813 Agricultural Trade and Economic Integration in the Western Hemisphere: Current Status
by Valdes, Constanza & Wainio, John & Gehlhar, Mark J.
- 50812 Patterns of Chilean Agricultural Trade in the Context of NAFTA and MERCOSUR
by Muchnik, Eugenia
- 50811 Lessons Learned From the NAFTA: A U.S. Perspective
by Goodloe, Carol
- 50810 Structural Adjustment, Integration and Agricultural Policy Reform: Lessons from Jamaica's Agricultural Sector
by Deep Ford, J.R. & Josling, Timothy E.
- 50809 Regionalism versus Multilateralism in the World Trading System
by Blandford, David
- 50808 Learning to Make the Markets Work in a Newly Opened Economy: The Mexican Experience
by Casco, Andres
- 50807 Joining an Existing Regional Trade Agreement: Issues and Policies from the Perspective of a Small Open Economy in Latin America
by Valdes, Alberto
- 50806 Front Materials