Contact information of International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iat95e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
- 50820 Emerging Policy Issues and Research Priorities on Western Hemisphere Integration
by Hedley, Douglas D.
- 50819 Analysis for Western Hemisphere Integration
by Aldrich, Lorna M.
- 50818 The Social Challenge of the New Economic Era in Latin America
by Berry, Albert
- 50817 The Andean System of Price Bands
by Castro, Yesid
- 50816 The Impacts of MERCOSUR on Brazil
by Brandão, Antônio Salazar P. & Lopes, Mauro de Rezende & Pereira, Lia Valls
- 50815 Western Hemisphere Integration: Trade Policy Reform and Environmental Policy Harmonization
by Gray, Denice & Krissoff, Barry & Tsigas, Marinos E.
- 50814 Agricultural, Environmental and Health Research in a Global Environment
by Ruttan, Vernon W.
- 50813 Agricultural Trade and Economic Integration in the Western Hemisphere: Current Status
by Valdes, Constanza & Wainio, John & Gehlhar, Mark J.
- 50812 Patterns of Chilean Agricultural Trade in the Context of NAFTA and MERCOSUR
by Muchnik, Eugenia
- 50811 Lessons Learned From the NAFTA: A U.S. Perspective
by Goodloe, Carol
- 50810 Structural Adjustment, Integration and Agricultural Policy Reform: Lessons from Jamaica's Agricultural Sector
by Deep Ford, J.R. & Josling, Timothy E.
- 50809 Regionalism versus Multilateralism in the World Trading System
by Blandford, David
- 50808 Learning to Make the Markets Work in a Newly Opened Economy: The Mexican Experience
by Casco, Andres
- 50807 Joining an Existing Regional Trade Agreement: Issues and Policies from the Perspective of a Small Open Economy in Latin America
by Valdes, Alberto