The E-Correspondence Principle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2003. "The E-correspondence Principle," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-27, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2003.
"Existence of adaptively stable sunspot equilibria near an indeterminate steady state,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 125-134, July.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2001. "Existence of Adaptively Stable Sunspot Equilibria Near an Indeterminate Steady State," CESifo Working Paper Series 478, CESifo Group Munich.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2002. "Existence of Adaptively Stable Sunspot Equilibria near an Indeterminate Steady State," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-9, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 06 Apr 2002.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative dynamics; rational expectations; stability of equilibrium; adaptive learning; expectational stability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .