An Assessment of the Impact of HIV/AIDS on Economic Growth: The Case of Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R Bonnel, 2000. "HIV/AIDS and Economic Growth: A Global Perspective," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(5), pages 360-379, December.
- Sanjaya Lall & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2002. "Failing to Compete," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lachaud, Jean-Pierre, 2007.
"HIV prevalence and poverty in Africa: Micro- and macro-econometric evidences applied to Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 483-504, May.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2005. "HIV prevalence and poverty in Africa : micro and macro-econometric evidence applied to Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 113, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2007. "HIV Prevalence and Poverty in Africa: Micro and Macro-Econometric Evidence applied to Burkina-Faso," Post-Print hal-00404908, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2004-07-04 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2004-05-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.