Report NEP-EDU-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Wolfgang Ochel, 2003. "Social Union, Convergence and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 961, CESifo Group Munich.
- Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2004. "Educational Achievement in English-Speaking Countries: Do Different Surveys Tell the Same Story?," IZA Discussion Papers 1186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Kennedy, 2003. "The Relationship between Education and Health in Australia and Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 93, McMaster University.
- Maureen Were & Nancy N. Nafula, 2003. "An Assessment of the Impact of HIV/AIDS on Economic Growth: The Case of Kenya," CESifo Working Paper Series 1034, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Janet Currie & Steven Haider, 2004. "Breakfast of Champions? The School Breakfast Program and the Nutrition of Children and Families," NBER Working Papers 10608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2004. "To Teach or Not to Teach? Panel Data Evidence on the Quitting Decision," IZA Discussion Papers 1164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Bettinger & Bridget Terry Long, 2004. "Do College Instructors Matter? The Effects of Adjuncts and Graduate Assistants on Students' Interests and Success," NBER Working Papers 10370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corak, Miles & Lipps, Garth & Zhao, John, 2004. "Family Income and Participation in Post-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 977, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joan Costa Font & Juan Rovira Forns, 2004. "Eliciting Preferences for Collectively Financed Health Programmes: the Willingness to Assign Approach," Working Papers in Economics 117, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.