HIV/AIDS and Economic Growth: A Global Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 929, 0001 Pretoria|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-2280
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0038-2280|
- Vincent Touzé & Bruno Ventelou, 2002.
"SIDA et développement : un enjeu mondial,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 153-174.
- Vincent Touze & Bruno Ventelou, 2002. "SIDA et développement : un enjeu mondial," Post-Print hal-01017833, HAL.
- Vincent Touze & Bruno Ventelou, 2002. "SIDA et développement : un enjeu mondial," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3883, Sciences Po.
- Samira Guennif, 2007. "Global harmonisation of intellectual property rights and local impact. Patent and access to medicines in developing countries under TRIPS and TRIPS plus provisions
[Harmonisation globale des systèm," Post-Print hal-01345869, HAL.
- Maureen Were & Nancy N. Nafula, 2003. "An Assessment of the Impact of HIV/AIDS on Economic Growth: The Case of Kenya," CESifo Working Paper Series 1034, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chin, Yoo-Mi, 2013. "Does HIV increase the risk of spousal violence in sub-Saharan Africa?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 997-1006.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Al-Hmoud, Rashid & Fawaz, Fadi, 2007. "The effects of HIV/AIDS infections and mortality on saving and investment," MPRA Paper 36308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mveyange Anthony & Skovsgaard Christian & Lesner Tine, 2015. "Does HIV/AIDS matter for economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa?," WIDER Working Paper Series 086, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nicolas Couderc & Nicolas Drouhin & Bruno Ventelou, 2006. "SIDA et croissance économique : le risque d'une « trappe épidémiologique »," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 116(5), pages 697-715.
- Sanghamitra Das & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay & Tridip Ray, 2008. "Negative reality of the HIV positives: Evaluating welfare loss in a low prevalence country," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Das, Sanghamitra & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Ray, Tridip, 2008. "Negative Reality of the HIV Positives: Evaluating Welfare Loss in a Low Prevalence Country," MPRA Paper 9946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2009. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(4), pages 667-709, August.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & AzÃ©mar, CÃ©line, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-23, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2009_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Marinescu, Ioana, 2014. "HIV, wages, and the skill premium," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 181-197.
- Marinescu, Ioana E., 2012. "HIV, Wages, and the Skill Premium," IZA Discussion Papers 6438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James, 2015. "A life insurance deterrent to risky behavior in Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 548-576.
- Louise Roos, 2013. "Modelling the impact of HIV/AIDS: A literature review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-233, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3883 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamsheed Shorish, 2007. "Welfare analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and computing a continuous time overlapping generations policy model," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0709, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Welfare Analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and Computing a Continuous Time Overlapping Generations Policy Model," Economics Series 211, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Pedro de Araujo, 2008. "The Socio-Economic Distribution of AIDS Incidence and Output," Caepr Working Papers 2008-014_updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- de Araujo, Pedro & Murray, James, 2010. "A Life Insurance Deterrent to Risky Behavior in Africa," MPRA Paper 22675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Kabajulizi & Judith Kabajulizi & Mthuli Ncube, 2015. "The economy wide impact of HIV/AIDS and the funding dilemma in Africa: Evidence from a dynamic life cycle horizon," EcoMod2015 8563, EcoMod.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:68:y:2000:i:5:p:360-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed