Lange and Hayek Revisited: Lessons from Czech Voucher Privatization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2001. "Lange and Hayek Revisited: Lessons from Czech Voucher Privatization," Development and Comp Systems 0012005, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hingorani, Archana & Lehn, Kenneth & Makhija, Anil K., 1997. "Investor behavior in mass privatization: The case of the Czech voucher scheme," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 349-396, June.
- Jan Svejnar & Miroslav Singer, 1994. "Using vouchers to privatize an economy: the Czech and Slovak case," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(1), pages 43-69, March.
- Jan Hanousek & Eugene Kroch, 1998. "The two waves of voucher privatization in the Czech Republic: a model of learning in sequential bidding," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 133-143.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belev, Boyan, 2003. "Institutional investors in Bulgarian corporate governance reform: obstacles or facilitators?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 361-374, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbidding scheme; Oskar Lange’s model; privatization; price setting; voucher scheme;
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .