Kontrolní potenciál státu nad zprivatizovanými podniky
[Control potential of the state in privatized firms]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Václav Klaus & Dušan Tříska, 2006. "Polemika se Svetozarem Pejovichem o transformační, tedy neklasické privatizaci [A polemic with svetozar pejovich on the transformational, i.e. non-classical privatization]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2006(3), pages 291-306.
- Jan Hanousek & Eugene Kroch, 1998. "The two waves of voucher privatization in the Czech Republic: a model of learning in sequential bidding," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 133-143.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2011. "Vazba korupce a hospodářské svobody na veřejné finance a investice nových členů EU [Corruption and Economic Freedom Links to Public Finance and Investment in New EU Members]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2011(3), pages 310-328.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2000.
"Lange and Hayek Revisited: Lessons from Czech Voucher Privatization,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp166, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Hanousek & Randall K. Filer, 2001. "Lange and Hayek Revisited: Lessons from Czech Voucher Privatization," Development and Comp Systems 0012005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evžen Kočenda & Jan Hanousek, 2012. "State ownership and control in the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 157-191, August.
- Václav Klaus & Dušan Tříska, 2007. "Ke kritice používání konceptu solidarity a diskriminace v intertemporální analýze tzv. globálních problémů [Towards a critique of the concepts of solidarity and discrimination as applied in inter-t," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2007(6), pages 723-750.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2008. "Potential of the state to control privatized firms," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 167-186, June.
More about this item
Keywordsprivatization; state control potential; golden share; strategic firms;
All these keywords.
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2008:y:2008:i:4:id:648:p:467-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stanislav Vojir (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.