Reducing the Risks to Health: The role of social protectionReport of the Social Protection Task Group for the Strategic Review of Health Inequalities in England Post 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Donggen Wang & Si-Ming Li, 2004. "Housing preferences in a transitional housing system: the case of Beijing, China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Fulong Wu, 2004. "Intraurban residential relocation in Shanghai: modes and stratification," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(1), pages 7-25, January.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordshealth inequality; social protection; social security;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .