The effects of higher education funding reforms on the lifetime incomes of graduates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Xiaohong & Fan, Yanqin & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2006.
"Efficient Estimation of Semiparametric Multivariate Copula Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1228-1240, September.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yanqin Fan & Victor Tsyrennifov, 2004. "Efficient Estimation of Semiparametric Multivariate Copula Models," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0420, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Chapman, Bruce, 2006.
"Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reforms,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education, in: Erik Hanushek & F. Welch (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Education, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 25, pages 1435-1503,
- Bruce Chapman, 2005. "Income Contingent Loans for Higher Education: International Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 491, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Keane, Michael P & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1997. "The Career Decisions of Young Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 473-522, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008.
"An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsHigher education; funding; fees; earnings; student loans;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.