El Programa Jefes de Hogar. Eligibilidad, participación y trabajo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Blau, David M. & Tekin, Erdal, 2001.
"The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2003. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidies for Single Mothers," NBER Working Papers 9665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 1999. "Demographic Change and Public Assistance Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 6995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank & Patricia Ruggles, 1993. "When Do Women Use AFDC & Food Stamps? The Dynamics of Eligibility vs. Participation," NBER Working Papers 4429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Khamis, 2012.
"Is Informal Sector Work an Alternative to Workfare Benefits? The Case of Pre-program Expansion and Economic Crisis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 579-593, November.
- Khamis, Melanie, 2009. "Is Informal Sector Work an Alternative to Workfare Benefits? The Case of Pre-Program Expansion and Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 4614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2014.
"Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-38.
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2012. "Does poverty relief spending reduce crime? Evidence from Argentina," MPRA Paper 40176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .