Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2015. "Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 783-805.
- Eduardo Da Motta E Albuquerque, 2014. "Visible Seeds Of Socialism Andmetamorphoses Of Capitalism: Socialism After Rosdolsky," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 002, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando J. Cardim De Carvalho, 2008. "Keynes and the reform of the capitalist social order," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 191-212, December.
- 上垣, 彰, 2002. "中東欧における年金改革の現状 : Katharina Muller, The Political Economy of Pension Reform in Central-Eastern Europe, Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 1999, xiv, 222p の紹介と若干のコメント," Discussion Paper 49, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2002.
"As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199251056.
- Freeman, Chris & Louca, Francisco, 2001. "As Time Goes By: From the Industrial Revolutions to the Information Revolution," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241071.
- Nelson, Richard R., 2004. "The market economy, and the scientific commons," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 455-471, April.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsmetamorphoses of capitalism; technology and finance; socialism and democracy.;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .