Report NEP-HME-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen T. Ziliak, 2011. "Field Experiments in Economics: Comment on an article by Levitt and List," CREATES Research Papers 2011-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadia Jacoby, 2010. "An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change, Nelson & Winter (1982)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00605363, HAL.
- Federico Frattini, 2011. "Mature Systems in Global Markets: The Need for an Institutional Division of Labour," Working Papers 201109, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Guilera, 2011. "Extending the Kuznets Curve," Working Papers in Economics 257, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Anghel, Brindusa & de la Rica, Sara & Dolado, Juan J., 2011. "The Effect of Public Sector Employment on Women's Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 5825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hampf, Anders & Lindberg-Repo, Kirsti, 2011. "Branding: The Past, Present, and Future: A Study of the Evolution and Future of Branding," Working Papers 556, Hanken School of Economics.
- Vilppo, Tiina & Lindberg-Repo, Kirsti, 2011. "Corporate Brand Repositioning with CSR as the Differentiating Factor: A Study on Consumer Perceptions," Working Papers 557, Hanken School of Economics.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan & Wennberg, Karl, 2011. "Who do High-growth Firms Employ, and Who do they Hire?," Ratio Working Papers 169, The Ratio Institute.
- Verniers, I.W.J. & Stremersch, S. & Croux, C., 2011. "The Global Entry of New Pharmaceuticals: A Joint Investigation of Launch Window and Price," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-010-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011. "Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td431, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/7190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," CAMA Working Papers 2011-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Deepankar Basu, . "Financialization, Household Credit and Economic Slowdown in the U.S," Discussion Papers 30, Research on Money and Finance.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1058, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schilirò, Daniele & Graziano, Mario, 2011.
"Scelte e razionalità nei modelli economici: un'analisi multidisciplinare
[Choices and rationality in economic models: a multidisciplinary analysis]," MPRA Paper 31910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Chirantan Chatterjee & Matthew Higgins, 2011. "Regulation and Welfare: Evidence from Paragraph IV Generic Entry in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 17188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Andrew W. Mulcahy & Adrian K. Towse, 2011. "Pharmaceutical Pricing in Emerging Markets: Effects of Income, Competition and Procurement," NBER Working Papers 17174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.