Field Experiments in Economics: Comment on an article by Levitt and List
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Bellegem, Sebastien & von Sachs, Rainer, 2004. "Forecasting economic time series with unconditional time-varying variance," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 611-627.
More about this item
Keywordsfield experiments; balanced; random;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-07-13 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-07-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-13 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-07-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-07-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2011-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .