Report NEP-EVO-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jürgen Bracht & Tobias Regner, 2011. "Moral Emotions and Partnership," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Schilirò, Daniele & Graziano, Mario, 2011.
"Scelte e razionalità nei modelli economici: un'analisi multidisciplinare
[Choices and rationality in economic models: a multidisciplinary analysis]," MPRA Paper 31910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo & Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2011. "Public disclosure of players? conduct and Common Resources Harvesting: Experimental Evidence from a Nairobi Slum," Econometica Working Papers wp30, Econometica.
- Tiziana Assenza & Peter Heemeijer & Cars Hommes & Domenica Massaro, 2011. "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Macro Behavior," DNB Working Papers 298, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- G. Devetag & F. Pancotto & T. Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," Working Papers wp770, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Zamac, Jovan, 2011. "Endogenous Norm Formation over the Life Cycle. The case of tax evasion," Working Papers in Economics 511, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert Hoffmann, 2011. "The Experimental Economics of Religion," ICBBR Working Papers 17, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Karina Gose & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2011. "Fair Wages When Employers Face the Risk of Losing Money," FEMM Working Papers 110009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2011. "A Note on Within-group Cooperation and Between-group Interaction in the Private Provision of Public Goods," MPRA Paper 32045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Krupka, Erin L., 2011. "A Multi-Method Approach to Identifying Norms and Normative Expectations within a Corporate Hierarchy: Evidence from the Financial Services Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 5818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen T. Ziliak, 2011. "Field Experiments in Economics: Comment on an article by Levitt and List," CREATES Research Papers 2011-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Regner & Gerhard Riener, 2011. "Motivational Cherry Picking," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2011. "Growth on a Finite Planet: Resources, Technology and Population in the Long Run," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/147, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Philipp Kolo, 2011. "Questioning Ethnic Fragmentation's Exogeneity - Drivers of Changing Ethnic Boundaries," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 210, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexandre Mendes Cunha & Gustavo Britto, 2011. "When development meets culture : the contribution of Celso Furtado in the 1970s," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 429, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, 2011. "Risk Aversion as Attitude towards Probabilities: A Paradox," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-10, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel, 2011. "Agents intentionality, capabilities and the performance of Systems of Innovation," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Nadia Jacoby, 2010. "An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change, Nelson & Winter (1982)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00605363, HAL.