中東欧における年金改革の現状 : Katharina Muller, The Political Economy of Pension Reform in Central-Eastern Europe, Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 1999, xiv, 222p の紹介と若干のコメント
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran Abramitzky & Liran Einav & Oren Rigbi, 2010.
"Is Hanukkah Responsive to Christmas?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 612-630, June.
- Ran Abramitzky & Liran Einav & Oren Rigbi, 2008. "Is Hanukkah responsive to Christmas?," Discussion Papers 07-049, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Oren Rigbi & Ran Abramitzky & Liran Einav, 2012. "Is Hanukkah Responsive to Christmas?," Working Papers 1203, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2015.
"Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 783-805.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2011. "Visible seeds of socialism and metamorphoses of capitalism: socialism after Rosdolsky," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td431, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo Da Motta E Albuquerque, 2014. "Visible Seeds Of Socialism Andmetamorphoses Of Capitalism: Socialism After Rosdolsky," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 002, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mikołaj Szołtysek, 2011. "The genealogy of Eastern European difference: an insider’s view," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .