Fiscal policy, credit availability and financing of regional policies in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes & Sheila Dow, 2003. "EMU and the Regional Impact of Monetary Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 969-980.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr., 1995.
"Crise fiscal, federalismo e endividamento estadual,"
Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 5(2), pages 81-115, December.
- Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr., 1994. "Crise fiscal, federalismo e endividamento estadual," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 078, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; federalism; tax burden;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-01-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2006-01-24 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .