Uma introdução à análise espectral de séries temporais econômicas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jarvis, Lovell S, 1974. "Cattle as Capital Goods and Ranchers as Portfolio Managers: An Application to the Argentine Cattle Sector," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 489-520, May/June.
- Pastore, Affonso Celso, 1994. "Flutuações cíclicas e indicadores da atividade industrial," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 48(3), July.
- Gerald W. Dean & Earl O. Heady, 1958. "Changes in Supply Response and Elasticity for Hogs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 845-860.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Aguirre & Andreu Sansó, 2002.
"Using different null hypotheses to test for seasonal unit roots in economic time series,"
Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 3-26, January-D.
- Antônio Aguirre & Andreu Sansó, 1999. "Using different null hypotheses to test for seasonal unit roots in economic time series," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td124, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.