The Demand Curve Under Road Pricing and the Problem of Political Feasibility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcycruz de Leon & Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Brian W Kelly, 2009.
"Tolls, Exchange Rates, And Borderplex International Bridge Traffic,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 36(2).
- De Leon, Marycruz & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2009. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Borderplex International Bridge Traffic," MPRA Paper 19861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:98-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verhoef, Erik, 1995. "The demand curve under road pricing and the problem of political feasibility: A comment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 459-465, November.
- Johnston, Robert A. & Lund, Jay R. & Craig, Paul P., 1995. "Capacity-Allocation Methods for Reducing Urban Traffic Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9237z4p6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 1999.
"Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, May.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997. "Time, Speeds, Flows and Densities in Static Models of Road Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef, 1998. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa98p156, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael J. Clay * & Patricia L. Mokhtarian, 2004.
"Personal travel management: the adoption and consideration of travel-related strategies,"
Transportation Planning and Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 181-209, June.
- Clay, Michael J. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2004. "Personal Travel Management: The Adoption and Consideration of Travel-Related Strategies," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3mw6d5hj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Claude Abraham & Alain Bonnafous & Daniel Chabanol & Marc Chabert & Yves Crozet & Christiane Dalmais, 2000. "Péage et financement d'infrastructures en milieu urbain - Lyon, les leçons d'un périphérique. Actes du colloque, 5-6 décembre 2000, Lyon (France)," Post-Print halshs-00200161, HAL.
- De Borger, Bruno, 2001.
"Discrete choice models and optimal two-part tariffs in the presence of externalities: optimal taxation of cars,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 471-504, July.
- DE BORGER, Bruno, "undated". "Discrete choice models and optimal two-part tariffs in the presence of externalities: Optimal taxation of cars," Working Papers 2000021, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Yves Crozet & Grégoire Marlot, 2001.
"Urban toll and sustainable city: Pricing forms and various kinds of economic rationale
[Péage urbain et ville " soutenable " : figures de la tarification et avatars de la raison économiqu," Post-Print halshs-01356830, HAL.
- Dominique Bouf & Pierre-Yves Péguy & Stéphanie Souche & Jean-Louis Routhier & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2006. "Les transports en Chine en 2050 : rapport final," Post-Print halshs-00107061, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt5165m7jr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.