Estimation of Highway Maintenance Marginal Cost under Multiple Maintenance Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ouyang, Yanfeng & Madanat, Samer, 2006. "An analytical solution for the finite-horizon pavement resurfacing planning problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 767-778, November.
- Li, Yuwei & Madanat, Samer, 2002. "A steady-state solution for the optimal pavement resurfacing problem," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 525-535, July.
- Newbery, David M, 1988. "Road Damage Externalities and Road User Charges," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 295-316, March.
- Haraldsson, Mattias, 2007. "Marginal costs for road maintenance and operation - a cost function approach," Working Papers 2007:7, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Haraldsson, Mattias, 2007. "The marginal cost for pavement renewal - a duration analysis approach," Working Papers 2007:8, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kent, Matthew W. & Payton, Seth B., 2016. "Plug-in vehicles and the future of road infrastructure funding in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 187-195.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Kent, Matthew & Payton, Seth, 2015. "Plug-in vehicles and the future of road infrastructure funding in the United States," IU SPEA AgEcon Papers 202177, Indiana University, IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Other Civil and Environmental Engineering;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:uctcwp:qt0fh705xg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .