Effects of Milan's Congestion Charge
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||05 Dec 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0508|
Phone: (858) 534-3383
Fax: (858) 534-7040
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/ucsdecon/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas W. Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Driving Restrictions on Air Quality in Mexico City," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(1), pages 38-81, 02.
- Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris & Edoardo Marcucci & Jérôme Massiani, 2011. "An economic, environmental and transport evaluation of the Ecopass scheme in Milan: three years later," Working Papers 1103, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Massiani, Jérôme, 2010. "The urban road pricing scheme to curb pollution in Milan, Italy: Description, impacts and preliminary cost-benefit analysis assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 359-375, June.
- Janet Currie & Reed Walker, 2011.
"Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Janet Currie & W. Reed Walker, 2009. "Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass," NBER Working Papers 15413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego & Juan-Pablo Montero & Christian Salas, 2011. "The Effect of Transport Policies on Car Use: Theory and Evidence from Latin American Cities," Documentos de Trabajo 407, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 2003.
"The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1121-1167.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Michael Greenstone, 1999. "The Impact of Air Pollution on Infant Mortality: Evidence from Geographic Variation in Pollution Shocks Induced by a Recession," NBER Working Papers 7442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt4j2755jq. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.