Unintended Impacts of Increased Truck Loads on Pavement Supply-chain Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madanat, S M & Prozzi, Jorge A & Han, Michael, 2002. "Effect of Performance Model Accuracy on Optimal Pavement Design," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt42b5n5j6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Campbell, James F., 1995. "Using small trucks to circumvent large truck restrictions: Impacts on truck emissions and performance measures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 445-458, November.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Thorson, Ellen, 2003. "Modeling commercial vehicle empty trips with a first order trip chain model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-148, February.
- Small, Kenneth A & Winston, Clifford, 1988. "Optimal Highway Durability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 560-569, June.
- Horvath, Arpad, 2003. "Life-Cycle Environmental and Economic Assessment of Using Recycled Materials for Asphalt Pavements," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5jz3x91z, University of California Transportation Center.
- Geroliminis, Nikolaos & Daganzo, Carlos F., 2005. "A Review of Green Logistics Schemes Used in Cities Around the World," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4x89p485, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- McKinnon, Alan C. & Woodburn, Allan, 1994. "The consolidation of retail deliveries: its effect on CO2 emissions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 125-136, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt1jf6v73z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.