Intra-metropolitan health disparities in Canada: Studying how and why globalization matters, and what to do about it
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||09 Dec 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2007.
"The Mechanisms of Spatial Mismatch,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(12), pages 2401-2427, November.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0510, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- GOBILLON Laurent & SELOD Harris & ZENOU Yves, 2007. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0701, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," CEPR Discussion Papers 5346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2007. "The Mechanisms of Spatial Mismatch," Post-Print halshs-00826212, HAL.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2007. "Globalisation and health: impact pathways and recent evidence," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt2358z815, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2008. "Globalization and Health: Impact Pathways and Recent Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heisz, Andrew, 2006. "Canada's Global Cities: Socio-economic Conditions in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver," Trends and Conditions in Census Metropolitan Areas 2006010e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Life After the High-tech Downturn: Permanent Layoffs and Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007302e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- R Wallace & D Wallace, 1993. "Inner-City Disease and the Public Health of the Suburbs: The Sociogeographic Dispersion of Point-Source Infection," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(12), pages 1707-1723, December.
- Lane Kenworthy & Jonas Pontusson, 2005. "Rising Inequality and the Politics of Redistribution in Affluent Countries," LIS Working papers 400, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Curtis, Lori & Phipps, Shelley, 2004. "Social transfers and the health status of mothers in Norway and Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 2499-2507, June.
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Economic Prospects 2007 : Managing the Next Wave of Globalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7157, September.
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Coulombe, Simon & Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2007. "Chronic Low Income and Low-income Dynamics Among Recent Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007294e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Markusen, Ann & Hall, Peter & Campbell, Scott & Deitrick, Sabina, 1991. "The Rise of the Gunbelt: The Military Remapping of Industrial America," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195066487.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2005. "Top Incomes in the United States and Canada Over the Twentieth Century," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 402-411, 04/05. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:glinre:qt3z7544g1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.