Intra-metropolitan health disparities in Canada: Studying how and why globalization matters, and what to do about it
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||09 Dec 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/cgirs/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markusen, Ann & Hall, Peter & Campbell, Scott & Deitrick, Sabina, 1991. "The Rise of the Gunbelt: The Military Remapping of Industrial America," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195066487, December.
- Nickell, Stephen & Bell, Brian, 1995. "The Collapse in Demand for the Unskilled and Unemployment across the OECD," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, Spring.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2007.
"Globalisation and health: impact pathways and recent evidence,"
Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series
qt2358z815, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Rosignoli, Stefano & Tiberti, Luca, 2008. "Globalization and Health: Impact Pathways and Recent Evidence," Working Paper Series RP2008/74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heisz, Andrew, 2006. "Canada's Global Cities: Socio-economic Conditions in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver," Trends and Conditions in Census Metropolitan Areas 2006010e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2005.
"The mechanisms of spatial mismatch,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2007. "The Mechanisms of Spatial Mismatch," Post-Print halshs-00826212, HAL.
- GOBILLON Laurent & SELOD Harris & ZENOU Yves, 2007. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0701, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod & Yves Zenou, 2005. "The mechanisms of spatial mismatch," Research Unit Working Papers 0510, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Economic Prospects 2007 : Managing the Next Wave of Globalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7157.
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett & Coulombe, Simon, 2007. "Chronic Low Income and Low-income Dynamics Among Recent Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007294e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- R Wallace & D Wallace, 1993. "Inner-City Disease and the Public Health of the Suburbs: The Sociogeographic Dispersion of Point-Source Infection," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(12), pages 1707-1723, December.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2005. "Top Incomes in the United States and Canada Over the Twentieth Century," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 402-411, 04/05.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Addison, Tony & Kiiski, Sampsa, 2003. "Income Distribution Changes and their Impact in the Post-World War II Period," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
- Curtis, Lori & Phipps, Shelley, 2004. "Social transfers and the health status of mothers in Norway and Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 2499-2507, June.
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Life After the High-tech Downturn: Permanent Layoffs and Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007302e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:glinre:qt3z7544g1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.