Projected Smoking-Related Deaths Among U.S. Youth: A 2000 Update
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emery, Sherry & White, Martha M. & Pierce, John P., 2001. "Does cigarette price influence adolescent experimentation?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 261-270, March.
- Jenny Williams & Lisa Powell & Henry Wechsler, 2003. "Does alcohol consumption reduce human capital accumulation? Evidence from the College Alcohol Study," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1227-1239.
- Jenny Williams & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2005.
"Are There Differential Effects of Price and Policy on College Students'Drinking Intensity?,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(1), pages 78-90, January.
- Jenny Williams & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2002. "Are There Differential Effects of Price and Policy on College Students' Drinking Intensity?," NBER Working Papers 8702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Powell & Jenny Williams & Henry Wechsler, 2004. "Study habits and the level of alcohol use among college students," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 135-149.
- John A. Tauras & Patrick M. O'Malley & Lloyd D. Johnston, 2001. "Effects of Price and Access Laws on Teenage Smoking Initiation: A National Longitudinal Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2004.
"Alcohol and marijuana use among college students: economic complements or substitutes?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 825-843.
- Jenny Williams & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Frank J. Chaloupka & Henry Wechsler, 2001. "Alcohol and Marijuana Use Among College Students: Economic Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 8401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Vincent P. & Ernst, Carla & Collin, François, 1999. "Smoking-attributable medical care costs in the USA," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 375-391, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:3:414-419_9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsyouth; smoking-related death;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ctcres:qt8j85j2ct. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/ctcre/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.