Agriculture, trade, and macroeconomics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Oct 1985|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Tobin & Jorge B. de Macedo, 1979. "The Short-Run Macroeconomics of Floating Exchange Rates: An Exposition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 522, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Chalfant, James A. & Stamoulis, Kostas G, 1985.
"Instability in agricultural markets : the U.S. experience,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
359, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Chalfant, James A. & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1985. "Instability in Agricultural Markets: The US Experience," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 182621, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Chalfant, James A. & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1985. "Instability in agricultural markets: the U.S. experience," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5zp3w60h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Newbery, David M G, 1985. "Setting the Price of Oil in a Distorted Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 71-82, Supplemen.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1985.
"Macroeconomics and U.S. agricultural policy,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt9411m70q, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt7gb46609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.