Climate change risk and response
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Nov 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 207 Giannini Hall #3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310|
Phone: (510) 642-3345
Fax: (510) 643-8911
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/are_ucb/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Greenstone & Olivier Deschenes, 2006.
"The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Profits and Random Fluctuations in Weather,"
2006.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Deschenes, Olivier & Greenstone, Michael, 2004. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Profits and Random Fluctuations in Weather," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6w7242cj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Olivier Deschenes & Michael Greenstone, 2006. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change Evidence from Agricultural Profits and Random Fluctuations in Weather," Working Papers 0601, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- R. J. Nicholls & S. Hanson & Celine Herweijer & Nicola Patmore & Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Jean Château & Robert Muir-Wood, 2008. "Ranking Port Cities with High Exposure and Vulnerability to Climate Extremes: Exposure Estimates," OECD Environment Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Trevor Maynard, 2008. "Climate Change: Impacts on Insurers and How They Can Help With Adaptation and Mitigation," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 33(1), pages 140-146, January.
- repec:reg:rpubli:291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fox-Penner, Peter, 2005. "Rethinking the Grid: Avoiding More Blackouts and Modernizing the Power Grid Will Be Harder than You Think," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 28-42, March.
- Anin Aroonruengsawat & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2011. "Impacts of Climate Change on Residential Electricity Consumption: Evidence from Billing Data," NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Climate Change: Adaptations Past and Present, pages 311-342 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt79x4k2qd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.