Technology Acquisition and Growth of Firms Under Changing Policy Regimes: A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Narayanan, 2010. "Technology Acquisition and Growth of Firms Under Changing Policy Regimes : A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector," Working Papers id:2827, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Technology Transfer By Multinational Firms: The Resource Cost Of Transferring Technological Know-How,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 1, pages 1-22
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Technology Transfer by Multinational Firms: The Resource Cost of Transferring Technological Know-How," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 10, pages 262-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J, 1977. "Technology Transfer by Multinational Firms: The Resource Cost of Transferring Technological Know-how," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(346), pages 242-261, June.
- Hall, Bronwyn H, 1987.
"The Relationship between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 583-606, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1986. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," NBER Working Papers 1965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Narayanan, K., 1998.
"Technology acquisition, de-regulation and competitiveness: a study of Indian automobile industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Narayanan, K., 1997. "Technology Acquisition, De-regulation and Competitiveness: A Study of Indian Automobile Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Ajit Singh & Geoffrey Whittington, 1975. "The Size and Growth of Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 15-26.
- Basant, Rakesh, 1997. "Technology strategies of large enterprises in Indian industry: Some explorations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1683-1700, October.
- Siddharthan, N S & Lall, Sanjaya, 1982. "The Recent Growth of the Largest U.S. Multinationals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Raut, Lakshmi K., 1995. "R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, October.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .