Technology Acquisition and Growth of Firms Under Changing Policy Regimes: A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Narayanan, 2010. "Technology Acquisition and Growth of Firms Under Changing Policy Regimes : A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector," Working Papers id:2827, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. Teece, 2008.
"Technology Transfer By Multinational Firms: The Resource Cost Of Transferring Technological Know-How,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 1, pages 1-22
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Technology Transfer by Multinational Firms: The Resource Cost of Transferring Technological Know-How," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 10, pages 262-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J, 1977. "Technology Transfer by Multinational Firms: The Resource Cost of Transferring Technological Know-how," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(346), pages 242-261, June.
- Narayanan, K., 1998.
"Technology acquisition, de-regulation and competitiveness: a study of Indian automobile industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Narayanan, K., 1997. "Technology Acquisition, De-regulation and Competitiveness: A Study of Indian Automobile Industry," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Basant, Rakesh, 1997. "Technology strategies of large enterprises in Indian industry: Some explorations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1683-1700, October.
- Raut, Lakshmi K., 1995. "R & D spillover and productivity growth: Evidence from Indian private firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, October.
- Hall, Bronwyn H, 1987.
"The Relationship between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 583-606, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1986. "The Relationship Between Firm Size and Firm Growth in the U.S. Manufacturing Sector," NBER Working Papers 1965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Ajit Singh & Geoffrey Whittington, 1975. "The Size and Growth of Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 15-26.
- Siddharthan, N S & Lall, Sanjaya, 1982. "The Recent Growth of the Largest U.S. Multinationals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, February.
More about this item
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.