The Land Acquisition Bill-- A Critique and a Proposal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004. "Putting Auction Theory to Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2009.
"Determinants and Consequences of Land Sales Market Participation: Panel Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 410-421, February.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Determinants and consequences of land sales market participation : panel evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4323, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Determinants and Consequences of Land Sales Market Participation: Panel Evidence from India," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9824, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "Development and Land Acquisition in the View of Law and Economics," MPRA Paper 72848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mitra, Sandip & Mookherjee, Dilip & Nath, Anusha, 2013. "Land Acquisition and Compensation in Singur: What Really Happened?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 121, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2013. "Land acquisition: Political intervention, fragmentation and voice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 63-78.
- Niranjan Sahoo, 2015. "In Search of a Model Land Legislation the New Land Acquisition Bill and its Challenges," Working Papers id:6924, eSocialSciences.
- Bhattacharya, Sourav & Kundu, Tapas, 2014. "Resistance, redistribution and investor-friendliness," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 124-142.
- Craig Johnson & Arpana Chakravarty, 2013. "Re-Thinking the Role of Compensation in Urban Land Acquisition: Empirical Evidence from South Asia," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-26, June.
- Paul, Saumik & Sarma, Vengadeshvaran, 2013. "The livelihood effects of industrialization on displaced households: Evidence from falta special economic zone, West Bengal," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ram Singh, 2012. "Inefficiency And Abuse Of Compulsory Land Acquisition--An Enquiry Into The Way Forward," Working papers 209, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ashok K. Lahiri, 2016. "The vexed land issue: a triple jeopardy," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 43(3), pages 301-309, September.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Mookherjee, Dilip, 2014.
"Land acquisition for industrialization and compensation of displaced farmers,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 303-312.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2010. "Land Acquisition for Industrialization and Compensation of Displaced Farmers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-039, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Maitreesh Ghatak & Dilip Mookherjee, 2013. "Land Acquisition for Industrialization and Compensation of Displaced Farmers," Working Papers id:5216, eSocialSciences.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0556-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015.
"Land Acquisition and Compensation Policy for Development Activity,"
72849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2015.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "Land Acquisition and Compensation Policy for Development Activity," MPRA Paper 83453, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2016.
- Sarkar, Shubhro, 2016. "Bargaining order and delays in multilateral bargaining with heterogeneous sellers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-20.
- Saumik Paul & Vengadeshvaran Sarma, "undated". "The Livelihood Effects of Industrialization on Displaced Households: Evidence from Falta Special Economic Zone," Discussion Papers 13/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .