The Lighthouse Effect and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Amadeo, Edward Joaquim & Gill, Indermit S. & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2000. "Brazil: the pressure points in labor legislation," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 395, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011.
"What explains prevalence of informal employment in European countries : the role of labor institutions, governance, immigrants, and growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5917, The World Bank.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Á., Malo, 2017.
"Labour market institutions in small Pacific island countries: Main guidelines for labour market reforms,"
79988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malo, Miguel Á., 2017. "Labour market institutions in small Pacific island countries: Main guidelines for labour market reforms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 100, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1081-1112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón, 2011. "Assessing the Distributive Impact of More than Doubling the Minimum Wage: The Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1711, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás González-Pampillón, 2017.
"Assessing the distributive effects of minimum wage,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 1081-1112, November.
- Borraz, Fernando & González Pampillón, 2017. "Assessing the Distributive Effects of Minimum Wage," GLO Discussion Paper Series 10, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:135-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011.
"Informal Workers across Europe: Evidence from 30 Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "Informal workers across Europe : evidence from 30 European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5912, The World Bank.
- Mirco Tonin, 2013.
"Underreporting of earnings and the minimum wage spike,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Underreporting of Earnings and the Minimum Wage Spike," IZA Discussion Papers 5942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Muravyev & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2013. "Minimum wages and labor market outcomes: evidence from the emerging economy of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Oshchepkov, Aleksey, 2013. "Minimum Wages, Unemployment and Informality: Evidence from Panel Data on Russian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 7878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janneke Pieters, 2015. "Youth Employment in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:7291, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum wage; Lighthouse effect; Sorting;
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .