Brazil: the pressure points in labor legislation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Botelho & Vladimir Ponczek, 2011.
"Segmentation in the Brazilian Labor Market,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 437-463.
- Fernando Botelho & Vladimir Ponczek, 2006. "Segmentation In The Brazilian Labor Market," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 20, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Botelho, Fernando & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2007. "Segmentation in the Brazilian labor market," Textos para discussão 231, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Araujo, Luis Fernando Oliveira de & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro, 2012. "Informal wages in an economy with active labor courts," Textos para discussão 294, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dragos Adascalitei & Sameer Khatiwada & Miguel Á. Malo & Pignatti Moran, 2015.
"Employment protection and collective bargaining during the great recession: a comprehensive review of international evidence,"
Revista de Economía Laboral - Spanish Journal of Labour Economics,
Asociación Española de Economía Laboral - AEET, vol. 12, pages 50-87.
- Adascalitei, Dragos & Khatiwada, Sameer & Malo, Miguel A. & Pignatti Morano, Clemente, 2015. "Employment protection and collective bargaining during the Great Recession: A comprehensive review of international evidence," MPRA Paper 65509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menezes Filho, Naercio Aquino & Rodrigues, Eduardo Augusto, 2009. "Salário Mínimo e Desigualdade no Brasil, 1981-1999: Uma Abordagem Semiparamétrica," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(3), August.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2000. "A note on an application of Arrow's theorem: sufficient conditions for Lucas' inflation and welfare," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 397, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi & Marta Ribeiro, 2011. "The Lighthouse Effect And Beyond," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57, pages 54-78, May.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2002. "Monetary integration in the Southern Cone," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 323-349, December.
- Menezes-Filho, Naercio & Scorzafave, Luiz, 2009. "Employment and Inequality of Outcomes in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_200, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Ribeiro, Marta, 2010. "Behind the Lighthouse Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 4890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neri, Marcelo Côrtes & Moura, Rodrigo Leandro de, 2005. "La institucionalidad del salario mínimo en Brasil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 607, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pedro C Ferreira & Marcelo R Dos Santos & Flavio Cunha, 2010. "The Impact of Social Security Reform on Occupational and Retirement Behavior: A Quantitative Assessment for Brazil," 2010 Meeting Papers 977, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fairris, David & Jonasson, Erik, 2016. "Determinants of Changing Informal Employment in Brazil, 2000–2010," MPRA Paper 71475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.