Law, Finance, and Politics: The Case of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagchi,Amiya Kumar, 1982. "The Political Economy of Underdevelopment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521284042, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deakin, Simon & Demetriades, Panicos & James, Gregory A., 2010.
"Creditor protection and banking system development in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 19-21, July.
- Simon Deakin & Panicos Demetriades & Gregory James, 2008. "Creditor Protection and Banking System Development in India," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Simon Deakin & Panicos Demetriades & Gregory James, 2008. "Creditor Protection and Banking System Development in India," WEF Working Papers 0038, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Gregory James & Simon Deakin & Panicos Demetriades, 2009. "Creditor Protection and Banking System Development in India," Discussion Paper Series 2009_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2009.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Revisiting and Reinforcing the Farmers Fox Theory: A Study (Test) of Three Cases in Cross-border Inbound Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 63561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2015. "Institutional Laws, and Mergers and Acquisitions in India: A Review/Recommendation," MPRA Paper 63410, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Law and Finance; Investor Protection; Economic structure and financial structure;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-06-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-06-21 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2008-06-21 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2008-06-21 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.