Report NEP-LAW-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pollock, R., 2008. "Cumulative Innovation, Experimentation and the Hold-Up Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0817, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin & Ana Lourenço & Stephen Pratten, 2008. "No 'Third Way' for Economic Organizations? Networks and Quasi-Markets in Broadcasting," Working Papers wp360, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Armour & Priya Lele, 2008. "Law, Finance, and Politics: The Case of India," Working Papers wp361, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Armour, 2008. "The Law and Economics Debate about Secured Lending: Lessons for European LawMaking?," Working Papers wp362, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Cigno, 2008. "Whatever happened to the domestic division of labour? A theoretical analysis of the effects of legislation on marriage, fertility and participation," CHILD Working Papers wp09_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Christian Growitsch & Nicole Nulsch & Margarethe Rammerstorfer, 2008. "Preventing Innovative Cooperations: The Legal Exemptions Unintended Side Effect," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2008. "The perception of corruption," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0508, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E., 2007. "Naked Exclusion: An Experimental Study of Contracts with Externalities," MPRA Paper 9143, University Library of Munich, Germany.