Report NEP-POL-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2008. "Are Voters Sensitive to Terrorism?: Direct Evidence from the Israeli Electorate," Working Papers 477-1, RAND Corporation.
- Item repec:ads:wpaper:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Fernandes, 2008. "Endogenous Political Economy: On the Inevitability of Inefficiency under the Natural Resource Curse," Diskussionsschriften dp0802, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Paolo Pinotti, 2008. "Delayed privatization," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 663, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008. "Condorcet Methods - When, Why and How?," Discussion Papers 2008/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferris, J. Stephen & Park, Soo-Bin & Winer, Stanley L., 2008. "Studying the role of political competition in the evolution of government size over long horizons," POLIS Working Papers 111, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2008. "A farewell to critical junctures: Sorting out long-run causality of income and democracy," Economics Working Papers 2008-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Aidt, T.S. & Daunton, M. & Dutta, J., 2008. "The Retrenchment Hypothesis and the Extension of the Franchise in England and Wales," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0818, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicaos Demetriades & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Political Economy Origins of Financial Markets in Europe and Asia," WEF Working Papers 0034, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Jones, Randall J. & Wright, Malcolm, 2008. "Predicting elections from politicians’ faces," MPRA Paper 9150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, Mark & Spencer, Christopher, 2008. "Decade of dissent: explaining the dissent voting behavior of Bank of England MPC members," MPRA Paper 9100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008. "Gibbard-Satterthwaite and an Arrovian Connection," Discussion Papers 2008/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- David M. McEvoy & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon & John K. Stranlund, 2008. "The Problem of Maintaining Compliance within Stable Coalitions: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 08-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2008. "The perception of corruption," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0508, Department of Economics - dECON.
- John Armour & Priya Lele, 2008. "Law, Finance, and Politics: The Case of India," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp361, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2008. "Causes of corruption : history, geography and government," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.