Condorcet Methods - When, Why and How?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tijs, S.H. & Driessen, T.S.H., 1986. "Game theory and cost allocation problems," Other publications TiSEM 376c24c5-c95d-4d29-96b6-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lemaire, Jean, 1984. "An Application of Game Theory: Cost Allocation," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 61-81, April.
- S. H. Tijs & T. S. H. Driessen, 1986. "Game Theory and Cost Allocation Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1015-1028.
More about this item
KeywordsPreferential election methods; agenda manipulation; strategic voting;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-06-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-06-21 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2008_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .