Report NEP-CDM-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ads:wpaper:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008. "Condorcet Methods - When, Why and How?," Discussion Papers 2008/11, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2008. "Are Voters Sensitive to Terrorism?: Direct Evidence from the Israeli Electorate," Working Papers 477-1, RAND Corporation.
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008. "Voces Populi and the Art of Listening," Discussion Papers 2008/10, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Etienne Farvaque & Gaël Lagadec, 2008. "Are promises indebting? Political economy of electoral promises," DULBEA Working Papers 08-14.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aidt, T.S. & Daunton, M. & Dutta, J., 2008. "The Retrenchment Hypothesis and the Extension of the Franchise in England and Wales," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0818, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Jones, Randall J. & Wright, Malcolm, 2008. "Predicting elections from politicians’ faces," MPRA Paper 9150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stensholt, Eivind, 2008. "Gibbard-Satterthwaite and an Arrovian Connection," Discussion Papers 2008/12, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Harris, Mark & Spencer, Christopher, 2008. "Decade of dissent: explaining the dissent voting behavior of Bank of England MPC members," MPRA Paper 9100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferris, J. Stephen & Park, Soo-Bin & Winer, Stanley L., 2008. "Studying the role of political competition in the evolution of government size over long horizons," POLIS Working Papers 111, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- David M. McEvoy & James J. Murphy & John M. Spraggon & John K. Stranlund, 2008. "The Problem of Maintaining Compliance within Stable Coalitions: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 08-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Iryna V. Ivaschenko & Petya Koeva Brooks, 2008. "Corporate Governance Reforms in the EU; Do They Matter and How?," IMF Working Papers 08/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Ferdinand M. Vieider, 2008. "Separating Real Incentives and Accountability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.