Firm-Specific Attributes and MNE Location Choices: Financial and Professional Service FDI To New York And London
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dupuy, Claude & Gilly, Jean-Pierre, 1999. "Industrial Groups and Territories: The Case of Matra-Marconi-Space in Toulouse," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 207-223, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke, 2007. "Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 949-963, September.
- Trofimenko, Natalia, 2010. "Factors affecting location decisions of the economic headliners - exporters and foreign-owned firms - in China," Kiel Working Papers 1645, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul Kalfadellis, 2015. "Location Advantages and Repeat Investment in Australia: A Two-State Comparison," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(7), pages 1140-1159, July.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Acquisitions; Location Advantages; Clusters; Global Cities; Financial and professional service industries;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.