The Future of Global Financial Centres after Brexit: an EU Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniels, Mitchell E. Jr., 2016. "Extemporaneous Remarks," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2016 236880, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- McCauley, Robert N. & Bénétrix, Agustín S. & McGuire, Patrick M. & von Peter, Goetz, 2019.
"Financial deglobalisation in banking?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 116-131.
- Robert N. McCauley & Agustín S. Bénétrix & Patrick M. McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," Trinity Economics Papers tep1717, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Robert Neil McCauley & Agustín S Bénétrix & Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2017. "Financial deglobalisation in banking?," BIS Working Papers 650, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lê, Khoa, 2016. "A remark on a result of Xia Chen," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 124-126.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2016. "What’s In a Name? That Which We Call Capital Controls," IMF Working Papers 16/25, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:suppl_1:p:s31-s44. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2019-09-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-PAY-2019-09-02 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:fsnote:9/fs/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.