|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
European Stability MechanismLuxembourg, Luxembourg
RePEc:edi:efseulu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Calo, Silvia & Gregori, Wildmer Daniel & Petracco Giudici, Marco & Rancan, Michela, 2021. "Has the Comprehensive Assessment made the European financial system more resilient?," Working Papers 2021-08, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Calo, Silvia & Emter, Lorenz & Galstyan, Vahagn, 2020. "Repricing of risk and EME assets: the behaviour of Irish-domiciled funds during the COVID-19 crisis," Financial Stability Notes 9/FS/20, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Silvia Calò & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2019.
"Real Effective Exchange Rates determinants and growth: lessons from Italian regions,"
CEIS Research Paper
456, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 Mar 2019.
- Silvia Calò & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2019. "Real Effective Exchange Rates determinants and growth: lessons from Italian regions," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 10, Bank of Lithuania.
- Calò, Silvia & Herzberg, Valerie, 2019. "The Future of Global Financial Centres after Brexit: an EU Perspective," Financial Stability Notes 9/FS/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Calò, Silvia, 2019. "Bailouts: The lesser of two evils?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 84-98.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Calò, Silvia & Herzberg, Valerie, 2019.
"The Future of Global Financial Centres after Brexit: an EU Perspective,"
Financial Stability Notes
9/FS/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Rebecca Christie & Thomas Wieser, 2020. "The European Union’s post-Brexit reckoning with financial markets," Policy Contributions 36620, Bruegel.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (3) 2019-01-21 2019-04-08 2021-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (2) 2019-01-21 2021-10-11. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2019-01-21 2019-04-08. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2021-10-11
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2021-10-11
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2021-10-11
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2019-09-02
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-09-02
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2021-03-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Silvia Calo' should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.