Report NEP-OPM-2021-03-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Edwards & Luis Cabezas, 2021. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Monetary Policy, and Real Exchange Rates: Iceland and the 2008 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 28520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calo, Silvia & Emter, Lorenz & Galstyan, Vahagn, 2020. "Repricing of risk and EME assets: the behaviour of Irish-domiciled funds during the COVID-19 crisis," Financial Stability Notes 9/FS/20, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Marcin Kolasa & Grzegorz Wesołowski, 2021. "Quantitative Easing in the US and Financial Cycles in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2021-063, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Boris Fisera & Menbere Workie Tiruneh & David Hojdan, 2021. "Currency Depreciations in Emerging Economies: A Blessing or a Curse for External Debt Management?," Working Papers IES 2021/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2021.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Yun Pei, 2021. "Endogenous Immigration, Human and Physical Capital Formation, and the Immigration Surplus," NBER Working Papers 28504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhengyang Jiang & Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Mindy Z. Xiaolan, 2021. "Manufacturing Risk-Free Government Debt," CESifo Working Paper Series 8902, CESifo.
- Janet Hua & Yu Zhu, 2021. "Monetary Policy Pass-Through with Central Bank Digital Currency," Staff Working Papers 21-10, Bank of Canada.