Principal Components Instrumental Variable Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasselt, Martijn van, 2010. "Many Instruments Asymptotic Approximations Under Nonnormal Error Distributions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 633-645, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Vetter & Kaizô I. Beltrão & Rosa M. R. Massena, 2013. "The Impact of the Sense of Security from Crime on Residential Property Values in Brazilian Metropolitan Areas," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-415, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtlaender & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013.
"Bowling for Fascism: Social Capital and the Rise of the Nazi Party,"
NBER Working Papers
19201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Bowling for fascism: social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party," ECON - Working Papers 147, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Bowling for fascism: social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 007, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsMany instrument asymptotics; principal components;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .